Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday sentiments and a bit of rambling

Uh-oh, I said I wasn't going to but I did.

I wanted to run a 10k which has always been my favorite distance, and when I got the email, I went for it.

So Larissa (my niece) and I will run this with a few others (the young'uns and me...typical of me).


Friday, the Ragnar Relay team will hit the South Shore roads. From Hull to P-town, The Beauties and the beasts hope to run in nice weather. It's been cold in the mornings and so freakin' windy!!!!
I'm the mature gal on the squad and a bit anxious, as we have speedsters on this team and don't want to disappoint.
My left knee is achy but I've been doing my leg strength exercises and on a squat kick (ok joke if you must), so hopefully the quad is getting stronger to support my knee. 
Can I keep up my bad-ass reputation?

Jen has a list of the team and a few bio tidbits. We have a few sponsors, one of which is ShowerPill so we shall soon find out how well WE can keep clean.

Lastly, I added a some new tunes to my iPod. Here's a few:

The Man by Aloe Blacc
Images of Heaven by Eloquent
We Can Work it Out and Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder
Wanted by Hunter Hayes
Don't Go Away by Oasis
Until You Come Back to Me and Knew You Were Waiting by Aretha Franklin
Live and Let Die by Guns and Roses
If Only by Dave Matthews

Have a great week! BTW….welcome Rachael to the blogging community. Check her Blog!

Nancy and I will tag team for Ragnar! Yesireeee……..
Peace out.



1 comment: