Monday, May 12, 2014

Ragnar Cape Cod 2014 part 1

Brought to you by...... ShowerPill! A lovely fresh scented cloth that makes your body feel clean and smelling delightful without going into a shower!


Right now I'm still recuperating......
But what an experience and great weekend! Met some wonderful people and surely new friends! 

The Beauties: me of course, Nancy, Amy 
(drove van 2; Nancy's sister), Lisa, Jen, Betsy, Beth, Jill R. and Angela.
The Beasts: Brian (Beth's hubby), Kyle,
Andy, Ben, and Gerard (drove van 1)


Details later but here's our team #beautiesandthebeasts!!!
Placed overall: 71/700   POW!!
Must mention that our team came from different parts of Mass, Maine, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Arkansas!


I'll be back!


And to run this with a great friend.....sweet!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had seen you guys out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to meet you! Can't wait for your recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shower Pill...hmm looks like a great idea. I will have to buy a case though ;)

    top 10% WOW!

    ReplyDelete