Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Never Forget. 4/15/13

Time doesn't really heal, it just makes the pain and heartache throb, hazy...foggy.
Boston will forever be strong and my home.
Gina, her son Nick, Courtney, and I after lunch in the Pru Center.                                                                                          My trip to Fla two days after the marathon, which included a race. I placed 1st in my age group.

Last year at the finish line, We also were interviewed by a Boston station,

 Toronto News

Scarf Project (given as a gift to me from my friend Phyllis): Knitted in Nahant ironically!



 In memory of Sean Collier, MIT cop.

Where am I now?
I'm on my lunch break, at school (yes I got a job as a long term sub, teaching in a middle school), wearing my 2006 Boston Marathon jacket. I'm very grateful for the many thoughtful texts coming through today. It's a lonely feeling not being home today in Mass. However, my heart is there and hurts for those we lost.
Now it's time for me to run.....literally and metaphorically.

4 comments: