Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Stuff while Missing Mum

It's Friday, my day off and it's raining…..and raining……and raining…..
That's what it's been doing here.

"We need the moisture."
"We need the rain."
"We need the water."
"Oh isn't it lovely green out there!"

Here's what I say…."WTF, I want to be in Massachusetts."

I'd rather be at the ocean watching it rain than here wondering if it's going to flood and listen to people say the same effin' thing over and over again.
I keep my mouth closed because I am so afraid I will blurt out something rude.

As my friend Paul used to say, to stay diplomatic, "WHATEVER."

Onto good stuff…….

Here's the best person ever, never to say whatever, as she would NEVER use that term!!


Happy day to you mum!! I miss you tons and will see you on July 8th.
Sorry I won't be home to get our nails done and watch Chicago Fire and The Good Wife and ALL our other shows we like. You're a great mother, a loving, tough gal and friend. You always support me even when I'm a meshhugannah gal ("crazy").
You can still have a firm hand when you need to but do it lovingly (even when you say "I told you so.").

NEXT…...
My running continues…..
Mileage for April = 73.5
Gaining gusto, but still healing. Love doing my monthly races, but being extremely easy on the pace.



Finally, congratulations to my youngest brother Stuart, who completed another marathon - The Providence Marathon. It was a warm day and a hilly course. You are a rock star bro:)!! Proud of you!!

Peace out.

2 comments: